Tijd: Oktober 4 2010 van 16.30 tot Oktober 8 2010 bij 17.00
Locatie: HandsatWork Center, Laan van Meerdervoort 45, 2517 AD Den Haag
Straat: Laan van Meerdervoort 45
Plaats: DEN HAAG
Website of map: http://www.handsatwork.nl
Soort evenement: 5, daags, seminar
Georganiseerd door: Geesje Eisinga
Meest recente activiteit: 20 Sept 2010
Dragon Dreaming is a fabulous new way of planning projects and businesses. The techniques used are rooted in the ancient culture of the aboriginals. It is a living, life changing holistic method that guides you into creating outrageously successful (business and/or non-profit) projects. It empowers everyone involved.
It is about collective dreaming and win- win undertakings.
Topics of the 5 day workshop:
1) Why most projects die in an early stage
2) What principles you have to be consciousness of when you initiate a project
3) Why as an individual you have to let your dream die before it can be successfully born into the world?
4) What kind of people you need (or have) in your team and how they can empower each other
5) How to tune into the collective wisdom of the project participants and supporters
6) How to embrace the supporters as well as the resisters concerning your project
7) How to build a bridge from where you are and where you want to be (sustainable curve)
8) The deeper processes of dreaming; planning; doing and celebrating
9) How fundraising can be a very creative; empowering and fun thing to do
10) The wound that people carry around money and how to heal it
11) How to get things safely in and out of control
12) The magical benefits of pinankari
13) and much more!
The Australian John Croft is the initiator of the Dragon Dreaming. He has studied anthropology and spent many years among indigenous tribes. He is a gifted storyteller and it is his passion to empower people in making
their dreams for a sustainable world come true. You are heartily invited to join this fabulous seminar
and to bring your friends along (see the benefits!)
Investering: euro 495,- incl biologische lunches, koffie en thee.
Korting bij aanmelden meerdere personen!